Automate Your Site-Specific Safety Orientations
Keep your jobsite safe and productive while saving time and money.SCHEDULE DEMO
Online Site-Specific Safety Orientations
safejobsite.us specializes in helping General Contractors develop customized Site-Specific Safety Orientations for their projects.
Follows Lean Construction Principles
Streamline your project safety program and eliminate repetitive, excess work for the project team.
Brings Continuity to Safety Programs
Ensure your company policies, expectations, and requirements are covered every single time.
Saves Thousands of Dollars and Valuable Hours
Alleviate the stress and cost of teaching redundant in-person orientations and keep your project team in the field.
Eliminates Paperwork With Online Record Keeping
Track completions, access reports, and organize documents all from the palm of your hand.
Built For Constructors, By Constructors
We understand first-hand, the pressure General Contractors experience because we've been there. Our team is made up of construction professionals who have worked for General Contractors with decades of combined experience and a passion for worker safety.
Demo Our Site-Specific Safety Orientation
- Fall Hazards (1:52)
- Fall Hazard QUIZ
- Hot Work, Welding, and Fire Protection (1:45)
- Hot Work, Welding, and Fire Protection QUIZ
- SDS & Chemicals (2:29)
- SDS & Chemicals QUIZ
- Trenching, Confined Space, and Heavy Equipment (4:04)
- Trenching, Confined Space, and Heavy Equipment QUIZ
- Lifts, Ladders, and Scaffolding (5:15)
- Lifts, Ladders, and Scaffolding QUIZ
- Hoisting/Lifting, Cranes, and Steel Erection (4:18)
- Hoisting/Lifting, Cranes, and Steel Erection QUIZ
- Electrical Hazards (1:38)
- Electrical Hazard QUIZ
- Hand and Power Tools (2:06)
- Hand and Power Tools QUIZ
- Materials Handling (1:08)
- Materials Handling QUIZ
- Respiratory Crystalline Silica Standard (1:50)
- Respiratory Crystalline Silica Standard QUIZ
Start Saving Today!
Once the Site-Specific Orientation is created, we post and host it on our online platform for a small monthly fee.
We started using safejobsite.us during the pandemic for our OSHA required site-specific safety orientations, this kept our staff in the field so they can plan, execute, and track critical activities, and now we are on pace to save over $35K this year in overhead and general conditions costs.
Telsche, EHS Manager
Let's Get Started
Get started with your Site-Specific Safety Orientation.Our team will work with you to develop an interactive, orientation for your project using modules and quizzes from our library added to your company and site specific information.
Make It Happen
Starting At Only
24/7 access, "real-time" completion reports,